- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Shooting Outside Former Councillor's House In Delhi, 2 Dead
Two personal security officers of former councillor Krishan Pehelwan were shot dead outside his house in southwest Delhi's Najafgarh area, a month after his brother was murdered. The incident occurred on Friday night when a private function had been organised at the former councillor's place. A heated argument broke out between the personal security men of Mr Pehelwan and a group of youth, after which the two were shot dead, adding teams have been formed to arrest the culprits at the earliest. In March last year, Mr Pehelwan's brother Bharat Singh, who was a former lawmaker, was shot dead by assailants. Police has ruled out gang war in last night's shooting and said that some of the accused have been identified.