- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Shops Owned By Pataudi Remained Close, Action Against Jats
A lot of shops owned by the Pataudi community were seen closed today. The members of the community are demanding action against Jats who participated in the agitation and the damage they inflicted.They have written a memorandum and submitted it to the Panchayat which itself comprised of 35 members representing other castes, and ask them not to provide quota based on religion. They claim that a lot of traders suffered losses due to burning down of shops.