- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Shri Shri Ravi Shankar Is Sent A Beheaded Man's Photo
By: Nikita Manot, 2016-04-22 16:00:00.0Category: Crime
Image Source: Flickr
Spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar said that his initiative to open a dialogue with ISIS was rejected by the terror group. On Thursday the Art of Living founder said that the terror group rejected his peace talk by sending him a photograph of a beheaded man.
The 59-year-old leader aims to unite all cultures, religions and faith. He says that his effort for a peace dialogue with the ISIS has now ended and that the ISIS should be dealt with militarily force because they are not interested in any peace talk. This is not the first time the leader has received threats from the terror group. His security has been beefed up.
Mr Shankar left for Kolkata after a three-day visit to Tripura. He has been holding a series of meetings across the state stressing on the need to bring peace to India's northeastern region.