- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Sixth Car Free Day Tomorrow In Delhi
As a step to bring down the rising levels of pollution, the AAP government in Delhi drew up the plan to conduct car free day on 22nd of every month. The first ever car free day was conducted back in October last year, this will be the sixth edition of the initiative by the Delhi government. The main activity of this car free day is usually a cycle rally to be undertaken by the members of the AAP government and other political leaders. Delhi government will conducting the 6th Car Free Day in North-East Delhi's Shahdara area, however this time there won't be a cycle rally like the other times but instead there will be an environment awareness march held. The main objective of observing car free day is to promote the use of public transport system and thus bring down the excessive use of vehicles and pollution.The next car-free day will be observed between Shahdara and Loni Road. However cycle rally will not be conducted but will hold environment-awareness march by the people. Car free day is observed on 22nd of every month at selected areas of the city during a time limit of 8AM to 4PM in that particular area. The last edition of the car free day took place on February 22nd from Munirka T-point to Hyatt Hotel T-point on Vivekanand Marg for eight hours from 8 am to 4 pm. The main attraction of the event was a cycle ride by the Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia from Murnika bus station at 8AM.