- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Skywalk Being Constructed From Sector 15 Metro Station
The Noida Authority initiated a tender for a proposed skywalk project from Sector 15 Metro station to Indian Oil Building (IOC) on Udyog Marg. The 70-metre-long pedestrian pathway will come at a cost of Rs 8 crore. This skywalk will connect the Sector 15 Metro station on Dadri-Surajpur-Chalera (DSC) road via the station's concourse level and run parallel to Udyog Marg. According to officials, the proposal had been delayed for the past two years. The delay was because 120 square metres of land falling within the IOC office building premises was to be transferred to the Noida Authority.