- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
SpiceJet Pilot Sacked For Forcing Airhostess To Sit With Him
Barely after days of IndiGo passenger being held for clicking questionable pictures of an air hostess, a SpiceJet pilot has now been sacked for forcing an air hostess to sit with him inside the cockpit and locking her in it. The chief air hostess filed a complaint narrating her ordeal following which the pilot of a boeing 737 was sacked on Thursday.
The incident actually happened on February 28 when the crew was onboard a flight flying from Kolkatta to Bangkok. The accused pilot asked his co-pilot to leave the cockpit and then, locked himself with chief air hostess inside the cockpit. She further alleges that the pilot used inappropiate language. A probe has been launched by SpiceJet and statement of the crew has been recorded.
Official SpiceJet statement -
We wish to inform you that we have an internal complaint committee in place which is mandated by The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (prevention, prohibition and redressal) Act, 2013. We have initiated an inquiry process as per the guidelines laid in the said Act. The inquiry process has been concluded and subsequently, the services of the alleged pilot has been terminated.
Source - IndiaToday