- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Startup Mela At Koramangala Club
In olden days, there was no marketing and well defined sales, but people use to sell. When the knowledge of marketing, sales and customers came in, sales became difficult. In the Startup Mela only old fashioned sales was encouraged. The main idea behind this was to see if those who come from the traditional old fashioned raw selling times share the different ways to convince people to buy their services/produce. After a huge success of the first version of Startup Mela, the second version of Startup Mela was initiated on 28th�February 2016 at Kormangala Club from 9am to 3pm. This time the event was larger and more productive. Every Startup which showcased their offerings on this day walked away with great take away, some amazing sales and massive connections.This time the interested Startups showcasing their offerings were divided into 3 tracks namely IT, Service and Product Startups. The walk-in for all visitors was free. There were many interesting startups and entrepreneurs. There were as many as 20 stalls with a variety of ideas for startups. The young entrepreneurs were encouraged by their interaction with Ms. Salma Moosa who ensured that everyone got the support they were looking for their Startups.