- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Stash Your Wallets Because It's Bank Strike On Monday!
Stash your wallets before the month end, and get all your urgent bank-related work done much in advance. The All India Bank Officers Confederation (AIBOC) will go on a one-day national strike on February 29, which falls on a Monday. P.V Mohanan who is the president of the AIBOC, Kerala unit and general secretary of the Dhanalakshmi Bank Officers' organization was terminated from service on June 11. He was terminated from service by invoking 'draconian clause 14(1)' of the service regulations without quoting any reason.