- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Strike At At Public Health Centers In Noida Called Off
The strike by 300 contractual workers at public health center across Noida was called off on Wednesday night. The daylong strike since Tuesday took place because contractual workers including doctors, pharmacists and data entry operators were seeking regularization of their services and abolition of contractual labors. The second day of the strike took place on the premises of the district health center in Sector 39. The strike was called off once they were assured that their grievances would be addressed.