- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Sudden Outbreak Of Chickenpox In Greater Noida
More than 20 cases of chicken pox has been reported in Rabupura area of Greater Noida. The district administration received a lot of complaints and they are looking into the matter. A health camp was organized by the department to assess the situation and come up with a solution. Chicken pox is a contagious disease and family members are requested to stay safe and do not come into direct contact.