- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Sukri Gupta Of Montfort School In Delhi Tops CBSE Exam
By: Natasha Mahesh, 2016-05-21 09:15:00.0Category: Personalities
Sukriti Gupta of Montfort School in Delhi has topped the exams, scoring 497 marks out of 500. She studied at Mont Fort school, Ashok Vihar. Her father is an IAS officer. She is an National Talent Search Exam, NTSE, scholar and is taking JEE Main exam and other competitive exams this year. "I relied on self study and followed NCERT books while preparing for exams," Sukriti Gupta said. "You need to get your basics right and then the rest is not that hard to crack. I have been consistent throughout and that helped me to emerge as a topper. I did not expect this, though I was sure that I would do well. This is beyond my expectations," she said. Regionwise, South India has done better than others. Thiruvanathapuram region is number 1 with overall pass percentage of 97.61%. Chennai was at the second place with overall pass percentage of 92.63%. This time girls have secured first top three positions. The overall pass percentage this year is 83.05 which is an improvement over last year's 82 percent. Second, the girls have surpassed boys with the pass percentage of 88.58, while the boys have scored 78.85 percentage. Over all pass percentage of Thiruvanathapuram region is 97.61, which is the highest as compared to other regions, followed by Chennai which is 92.63 per cent.