- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Supply From Munak Canal Could Restart Today
The CLC has the capacity to bring 720 cusecs, while the Western Yamuna Canal has a capacity of 350 cusecs. A team of the DJB, including Mr. Mishra, would be visiting the site today. Mr. Mishra said that repairs on the 200-feet-long breach near Mundela village were nearly completed. While the CLC was being repaired, the Haryana Irrigation Department diverted some water through the Western Yamuna Canal that runs parallel to the damaged canal. Water could flow in the Munak Canal, which was shut after being damaged by protesters in Haryana on February 21.