- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Supreme Court: Sterilize Stray Dogs In Delhi
In an order set to provide relief to the Capital, which is facing acute stray dog menace, the Supreme Court on Wednesday directed Delhi and all states to sterilize and vaccinate them under the supervision of Animal Welfare Board of India for controlling its population and rabies. Regarding trouble-causing dogs, the central Act says on receipt of a complaint, animal welfare board activities shall take away a dog and sterilize it.