- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Sushil Kumar Moves HC To Get Fair Trial For Rio Berth
Sushil Kumar came out in the open by moving the Delhi HC in order to seek a fair trial between him and contender Narsingh Yadav in order to decide who will represent India in the 74kg category at the Rio Olympics.
Up until now, Sushil Kumar is the only Indian who has won two gold medals for the country. Now he has filed a written petition to the Delhi High Court demanding a trial between him and Yadav for the 74 kg category for which Yadav has won the quota of the country after he won a bronze medal in the 2015 World Championship that was held in Las Vegas.
The WFI Selection Committee is going to convene a meeting on Tuesday and the final decision will be taken tomorrow. The committee will be headed by WFI president Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh, secretary general VN Parsood, chief coach of the freestyle team Jagmender Singh, former Olympian Jay Prakash and Arjuna awardee Pappu Yadav. The first task of the committee will be to seek a report from the chief coach. Sushil’s chances of making it are slim as it is being said that he has not trained under Jagmendar Singh who is part of the committee.
Sushil on the other hand has also sent a letter to the PM Office asking for Modi's blessings for the upcoming tournament. WFI on the other has decided to ask for the ministry's help in order to resolve the issue. Yadav is maintaining that he is a better candidate and deserves to represent India as he is better shape than Sushil Kumar.