- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
The 'Bhabi Ji' Case So Far.
A few weeks back Shilpa Shinde, who played Angoori Devi on the hit TV show 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' made an abrupt exit from the show. She quit the show alleging that the makers were mentally torturing her. After which producer Binaifer Kohli sent Shilpa a legal notice which asked her to return to work or pay the penalty. The producer also approached CINTAA for help. The association tried to reason with the actress on several occasions and asked her to resume shooting but the actress refused to budge. Due to her unprofessional behavior the CINTAA was forced to take disciplinary actions against her. CINTAA has now decided to issue a non-cooperation directive against the actress.This means she has been banned to work with any broadcaster or producer for now.
Image Source: FilmiBeat
The actress is now ready to fight the matter in court and is certain she will not settle it so easily.She has filed a police complaint against Cine and TV Artistes Association for banning her from working with any broadcaster. According to her the association has no right to do so and the fight was between her and the producer. She said she will not take the matter lightly and not let producers scare her or dominate her like this.