- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
The Complex Procedure Of Obtaining A Commercial License
Today I went to the local transport authority in sector 16, Rohini to apply for commercial driving licence. I was told at the counter that I need to show them the 10 the class pass certificate, which at the moment is not traceable. I showed the MLO my graduation degree but he kept on insisting on 10 class certificate. When I asked him why he needed this requirement. He answered that they need to verify the date of birth. I showed him my passport and offered to give him the photocopy and he bluntly He refused. I asked him what if my 10th class certificate does not surface. He told me that in that case there is no way I can apply for the commercial driving licence. Now isn't that ridiculous! Despite showing my age proof by showing my degree and passport copy, why is it mandatory to give a 10th class certificate? It is a nuisance and a waste of time to obtain the 10th class certificate after many decades of completing school. They should remove this rule as it is cumbersome to these obtain school certificates after many decades and elongates the procedure.