- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Three People Held For Robbing A Shop Owner In Chandni Chowk
Three men including an employee of a shop in Chandni Chowk's Lajpat Rai market were arrested by the crime branch for robbing a shop owner near the Red Fort while he was on his way home with Rs 4 lakh. The men waylaid the victim and held him at gunpoint at a traffic signal and fled with his bag after threatening the onlookers. Arun Verma had roped in two criminals Sunder and Nandu and planned to rob the shop owner, Ashok Kumar, after he found him carrying cash back home every day. The men were arrested from their hideout in Loni when they had come to distribute the money. During interrogation, Verma claimed that they had started following Kumar from the market on three motorbikes and decided to stop him near the Geeta Colony flyover. A case of robbery under section 392 IPC has been registered against them.