- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Three People Held For Robbing A Shop Owner In Chandni Chowk
Three men including an employee of a shop in Chandni Chowk's Lajpat Rai market were arrested by the crime branch for robbing a shop owner near the Red Fort while he was on his way home with Rs 4 lakh. The men waylaid the victim and held him at gunpoint at a traffic signal and fled with his bag after threatening the onlookers. Arun Verma had roped in two criminals Sunder and Nandu and planned to rob the shop owner, Ashok Kumar, after he found him carrying cash back home every day. The men were arrested from their hideout in Loni when they had come to distribute the money. During interrogation, Verma claimed that they had started following Kumar from the market on three motorbikes and decided to stop him near the Geeta Colony flyover. A case of robbery under section 392 IPC has been registered against them.