- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
The journey started by inviting applications all across India in the month of Oct 2017. The shortlisted candidates were interviewed and 24 promising women entrepreneurs (Pan India) made it to the finals of Tipping Point 1.0. Throughout the month of December and January, all finalists went through the rigorous process of knowledge workshops, personalized mentoring sessions and created their videos pitches. This was also accompanied by profiling of all finalists by media sites such as Sheroes, GloballySpotted, SMEPost, Storified, HerSaga, StartupsJourney, Hocalwire, Jan ki Baat, ChaiPaani, SheThePeople, and Feministaa. The video pitches and published stories are now live on http://www.readytotip.com/a
Currently, all finalists are collecting votes from consumers. Simultaneously, investors across the world are reviewing the video pitches of the finalists and investing "virtual money" in up to 3 companies. They can do so sitting in their couch from anywhere in the world and it shouldn't take more than 40-50 minutes in all. All pitches are now live at http://www.readytotip.com/a
Consumers are requested to show their support to women entrepreneurship. Please watch videos at http://www.readytotip.com/all-
If you are an Investor, please join this group - http://www.karmacircles.com/