- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Traffic Woes From Meera Bagh To Vikaspuri Likely To End
The construction work of elevated stretch of 4.3 km signal free corridor from Meera Bagh to Vikaspuri is likely to be completed by April. An official from Public Works Department (PWD) shared that the construction work is getting delayed due to a Gurudwara in Vikaspuri. So far, 90 percent of the work has been completed and it is expected that the elevated road will be open for public by April. The elevated road is being built at a cost of Rs 560 crore.