- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Train Journeys Would Become More Convenient For Women, Senio
Train journeys are likely to become more convenient for women and senior citizens. From september 1 and the reservations in lower berth quota for the passengers in these categories would be increased. Notably, lower berth quota reservations are given to senior citizens including women above 58 years of age and men above 60 years of age. In addition, 4 seats instead of 6 in sleeper class bogey, 3 seats instead of 2 in AC3 and AC2 tier coaches would be reserved for senior citizens, and women passengers above 45 years of age apart from pregnant rail passengers. In the Duroto Expresss, Rajdhani Express and other trains with AC coaches, every bogey will have four seats reserved for lower berth quota.