- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Tussle In NDMC Over Waste Disposal
The tussle in North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) over waste disposal has intensified as the anti-graft wing of Delhi government has started an investigation into the matter. Notices have been sent to senior officials in the MCD by the anti-graft wing stating that the anti-corruption bureau has asked the municipal corporation to reveal the amount for issuing tender and whether the rules were followed before giving tender to a private agency. Meanwhile, the civic body officials have said that the tender has not been passed as the Mayor is not in favour of renewing the contract to private agencies for garbage collection. The Mayor has issued regarding the rate quoted per tonne for lifting garbage. Congress has alleged a scam in the contract and sought an independent enquiry into the matter.