- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Tweet To Rail Minister Helps Locate Runaway Bengal Girls
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu gave a prompt response by him to a distress tweet ensured that two runaway teenage girls were reunited with their families. Two 18-year-old girls ran away from their respective homes in 14 North Parganas after scoring less in Class 12 CBSE examination. The families lodged a missing complaint with the police. On putting their phones on surveillance, investigating officers found that the girls were onboard a train to Mumbai. This prompted father of one of the girls to tweet to Suresh Prabhu seeking help. The Railway Minister immediately put the entire railway machinery on alert. The girls were found onboard the Gitajanli Express when it reached Nashik Road station, 3 hours before it reached its destination Mumbai CST.