- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Twitter Sewa Launched By UP Police
The Uttar Pradesh police has announced that it will soon launch 'Twitter Sewa'. Twitter Sewa is a platform which will record complaints tweeted to or tagged with the UP police's twitter handle @UPPolice. It is being launched with the help of Twitter India. The UP police will be the country's first to launch such a service throughout the state, said Rahul Srivastava, spokesperson to the UP DGP.
As per future planning, all complaints tweeted to different district police handles will also be diverted to the main UP police's handle to enable better monitoring, officials said. All tweeted complaints will be recorded on a centralised dashboard. A docket number will be allotted to each complaint after which it will be forwarded to the concerned district police for resolution.The docket number can be used to keep a tab on the status of the complaint, which will be 'open' when the case is unresolved, 'in process' when the police responds and begins inquiry, and 'closed' when an FIR is lodged or action is taken. The status will be indicated with changing colour codes.
Source : Times of India