- Glam Studio Aims To Be The Next Oyo For Beauty Industry
- Tipping Point 1.0 Ends By Making Stars Out Of 24 Women Entrepreneurs
- Tipping Point 1.0: Vote Your Favourite Female Entrepreneur
- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
Two Men Shot At Outside Dwarka Court In Delhi
Two persons were shot at allegedly by two bike-borne assailants Wednesday outside Dwarka court in South-West Delhi. Preliminary investigation has revealed that one of the victims, identified as Ankit Dagar, is facing trial in a case of molestation and had come to the court for its hearing. Police have detained two persons, including the brother-in-law of the victim, who had registered the molestation case against him in 2014. Police said the incident took place at about 12.15 pm when Dagar, along with his father, came to attend the court hearing. Before the court hearing, he had an argument with the complainant’s family. “Before the court hearing, he went to a juice stall close to gate number 3 of the court, when two men on a motorcycle opened fire at him. They opened fire at Dagar from close range. The bullet pierced his torso and hit the the arm of the juice vendor behind him, identified as Mohammed Arif. Dagar got scared and started running towards gate number 3 of the court where security personnel were present, while another injured started screaming for help. By the time security personnel reached, the assailants managed to flee the spot. The victims were immediately taken to DDU hospital where they are said to be out of danger.“A case was registered at Dwarka (south) police station and investigation is on. They have detained two persons,.