- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Two Men Shot At Outside Dwarka Court In Delhi
Two persons were shot at allegedly by two bike-borne assailants Wednesday outside Dwarka court in South-West Delhi. Preliminary investigation has revealed that one of the victims, identified as Ankit Dagar, is facing trial in a case of molestation and had come to the court for its hearing. Police have detained two persons, including the brother-in-law of the victim, who had registered the molestation case against him in 2014. Police said the incident took place at about 12.15 pm when Dagar, along with his father, came to attend the court hearing. Before the court hearing, he had an argument with the complainant’s family. “Before the court hearing, he went to a juice stall close to gate number 3 of the court, when two men on a motorcycle opened fire at him. They opened fire at Dagar from close range. The bullet pierced his torso and hit the the arm of the juice vendor behind him, identified as Mohammed Arif. Dagar got scared and started running towards gate number 3 of the court where security personnel were present, while another injured started screaming for help. By the time security personnel reached, the assailants managed to flee the spot. The victims were immediately taken to DDU hospital where they are said to be out of danger.“A case was registered at Dwarka (south) police station and investigation is on. They have detained two persons,.