- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Ugandan Held For Having Rs 7.5 Lakh Worth Of Contraband Item
CISF today arrested a Ugandan national in connection with smuggling of Rs 7.5 lakh worth contraband item, which is suspected to be cocaine, today at Indira Gandhi International Airport.The accused who has been identified as Webula Micheal was trying to smuggle 109 gms of contraband item from Delhi to Bangalore around 10 AM at Terminal-III of IGIA.Security personnel carried out a thorough frisking during which, they said, a total of 109 grams of narcotics suspected to be cocaine was recovered from his baggage.The contraband was reportedly packed and concealed in a tablet and half a dozen capsules.They said Micheal was later handed over to anti-narcotics sleuths who arrested him under relevant laws."The estimated value of the contraband is Rs 7.5 lakh," they said.The officials have further confirmed that Micheal's visa is valid till December 21.