- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Unfenced, Open Sewage Pit Claims Two Lives
Two kids named Payal and Koyal became a victim of an open sewage that was recently dug and was left unfenced. The toddlers fell into the sewage and died on the spot.The accident happened in sector 47 of Gurgaon area. The pit was dug by the owner of the land to connect the plot to a drainage as he was in the process of building rooms.