- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Union Budget: Metro's Allocation Hiked By 31%
The Delhi Metro has been allotted Rs 5,579 crore in the Union Budget, a jump of about 31 per cent over the previous year. The DMRC has described the allocation as "adequate" for its ongoing projects, including the Phase III expansion. In 2015, Delhi metro has expanded to 213 km with 160 stations and seven different corridors crisscrossing the city while bringing into its fold nearby satellite townships like Faridabad. The Yellow Line got extended to Samaypur Badli on the city's north. In addition, the number of passengers using the Delhi Metro touched a record high of 32.05 lakh on August 28.