- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Unreserved Railway Tickets Will Be Sold With Validity
From today, Indian railways to change rules to prevent misuse of unreserved ticket. Also unreserved tickets will be sold with validity. The railway board has decided to change the rules to prevent the misuse of unreserved tickets. This notification was issued on 28th January 2016. It has been found that many commuters use the same unreserved ticket for short distance trips throughout the day. According to new rule as stated in a notification issued by Vikram Singh, Director, passenger marketing, one has to commence his journey within 3 hours of the departure of the train or issuance of ticket. Unreserved ticket upto 199 kilometer is valid for three hours only.