- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
UP Buses Will Soon Have Reserved Seats For Women
UP State Road Transport Corporation issued an order on March 8 to reserve seats for women passengers in all its buses. The regional officers have been directed to reserve seats for women passengers. Three rows of seats behind the driver will be reserved for women. The seat will accommodate nine woman passengers.