- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Watch This Video Showing The Main Reason Behind Most Of The Acid Attacks In India
The number of cases of acid attacks is rising in India. At least 72% of reported attacks included at least one female victim. India's incidence rate of chemical assault has been increasing in the past decade. According to Analysts 34% of the analysed print media in India cited rejection of marriage or refusal by women of sexual advances as the cause of the attack and dowry disagreements have been shown to spur acid attacks. Have a look at the short film produced by Camera Roll Films that portrays one of the main causes of acid attacks. The message of this short film is that a man should respect a girl's rejection and think twice before seeking a revenge.
Check out their Facebook page