- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
At around, 6 am in the morning it was observed that the pipelines of Old Rajender Nagar has burst. The was flooding of water, and the roads became water logged causing discomfort to commuters , in the already busy road. With the summer at its peak, wastage of water is one concern, with the local municipal authorities failing to act promptly .
With no actions, being taken to salvage the situation, it looks like the situation will get worser causing discomfort to commuters, and a water scarce situation for residents because of the loss of water.