- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
WaterAid Goes For A Walk Along River Yamuna
United Nations has designated March 22 as World Water Day. WaterAid India, a global charitable trust will organise a walk along the banks of the river Yamuna on March 20, Sunday, to talk about challenges the life line of the city faces. A group of 50 people consisting of various stakeholders, water conservationists, advocates for water and sanitation and people from the community will be congregated at Mandi House at 6.30 am. The visit will entail going to Wazirabad and as well as near the old settlements near river Yamuna.