- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Weeds In Water Channels Adding To The Water Crisis
The Munak canal was damaged by the ongoing Jat Agitation which resulted in a shortage of water supply in the surrounding areas like Gurgaon. It was recently repaired however the water crisis still continues. This is because the channel carrying the water from the canal is filled with weeds.This has resulted in blockage at several places reducing the flow of the water towards mainland. It is reported that the irrigation department is using old and dated methods for clearing weeds which is no longer effective.