- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Woman Fights Breast Cancer, Paralysis To Win Cycling Races
Lazreena Baja was diagnosed with breast cancer and suffered from a partial paralysis attack almost two years ago. The doctors had told her that she would never recover 100 percent and she weigh over 96 kg. After fighting these conditions, today she is a professional cyclist and has 5 podium finishes.She is now 35 years old and weighs only around 60-65 kgs. She is participating in cycling events around the country and practices 50 kms everyday.