- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Woman Forced To Carry Dead Fetus For 19 Hours
An eight month pregnant woman had to carry a dead fetus for more than 19 hours because the doctors at the Civil Hospital in Gurgaon refused to operate on her.The woman suffered severe bleeding and pain and had to rushed to a private hospital to operate on as the doctors said that patient was not accompanied by her husband, family member or a female attendant. An inquiry is going on. The local police station was informed of her ordeal and they themselves left her at the hospital.