- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Woman Killed In Bus Accident,husband Suffers Injuries
A 50-year-old woman was killed on the spot when a bus rammed into her scooter at the Meerut Road T-point in Ghaziabad early on Thursday. The woman's husband who was riding the scooter escaped with minor injuries. The bus due to which the accident was caused, fled the spot immediately. The woman's body has been sent for postmortem. A police complaint has been registered.