- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
"Women Don't Need Reservation" : Manipal University's Dean.
On March 8, International Women's Day was celebrated in Manipal university, Jaipur. The key speakers were Dr. Brown, a scholar from Havard University, Volunteers from PRIA, an NGO and Deans and Directors of varsity itself. The event was thronged with 200 people including students, teachers, guest etc. Dean Kumkum Garg commenced with opening speech, "women are not minorities thus they don't need reservations. why women have to wait for 33% reservation. They have to come out of their comfort zones and men should walk beside them, help them. It's a long journey that women have to cover to eradicate gender disparity" Then,Dr. Brown, took a interactive session with faculties, students as to how women have been progressing through out world in every field. Volunteers from NGO, PRIA, which works to fight against women education, violence etc showed a video of its director's inspiring speech. several students performed a skit on how women are oppressed in an Indian society. Some others recited poem, quotes.